Status of 7900/9900 K4 Pro curves?

My apologies if I missed this in some earlier communication…

When do you plan to have the 7900/9900 Pro K4 curves available for the supported papers? In Version 1.3 of the Community download all I see are the master curves. It looks like you have provided the K5 curves but not the K4. For those of us with machines with dead channels we need the K4!

I guess I could go ahead and build my own from the master curves but was hoping to start with some printing before having to do that.

Thanks,
Dave

My apologies if I missed this in some earlier communication...

When do you plan to have the 7900/9900 Pro K4 curves available for the supported papers? In Version 1.3 of the Community download all I see are the master curves. It looks like you have provided the K5 curves but not the K4. For those of us with machines with dead channels we need the K4!

I guess I could go ahead and build my own from the master curves but was hoping to start with some printing before having to do that.

Thanks,
Dave

We will be working on these curves over the next weeks.

The master curves that are in there will be dead linear for a vast majority of gloss and matte papers though. You won’t even need to linearize those to get a good print.

We were initially contemplating coming out out with just a few masters for pro because it maintains its linearity so well.

Best,
Walker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, thanks. Very much looking forward to having these curves, especially for the Canson papers (Edition Etching, Rag Photographique, Baryta Photographique, Platine Fibre Rag) and the Harman Gloss Baryta. Those would be my priority choices FWIW.

By the way, the Cool Glossy Master curve is missing in the 7900/9900 K4 folder in V1.3 of the download. I still had the V1.2 download installed and it IS there, though I’m wondering if maybe you did a tweak on this curve between V1.2 and V1.3 and somehow didn’t get it moved into the folder before you zipped it up. Please confirm if the V1.2 Cool Glossy Master curve is current and I’ll just copy it over.

Thanks,
Dave