Right loading data in PPE v2

i’m starting to use PPE v2. after measuring and saving 80 step target i1Pro v2( 1Profiler CIELAB txt) of CAR-HDPK-PLATINE.QUAD, i loaded data and curve in PPE v2 but in the lab column doensn’t data , smooth amount, smooth boost and channel curve smoothing don’t work ; there is only a straight red line but not the black one . I can’t do any variation. Where and what do i wrong ?

thank you.
Romano

I believe you need to use the 21x16 step target.

Please do so and it should work.

warmest
-Walker

Why? If i like to be fast 21 / 51 or 80 can not i use them?

There may be a bug set for the 80. Please upload .txt of your measurements and I’ll check.

Also the 80 is going to be wavy. The 21x16 will be much more accurate,.

best
-Walker

in attachment :
1)as your data exemple is when you start PPE ( very different from mine )
2) 21x16 : doesn’t work as 80
3) 256 : doesn’t work as 21x16 and 80.
let me know.
Thanks ,
Romano

my txt:
CAN_PL_21x16_M0.txt (29.9 KB)
CAN_PL_256_1_M0.txt (22.8 KB)
80_M0.txt (7.4 KB)

It all works fine!

This is the 21x16 measurement. I think maybe you need to set your Excel to use periods for the decimal place instead of commas. I think maybe your excel is set to EU mode and no US mode.

warmest
-Walker

the problem is in the format of saving mesaurement data from i1Profile : i have not to choose i1Profiler cielab.txt because in default it uses periods decimal separator and it doesn’t work when i import them in PPE . If i use i1Profiler custom cielab then i can choose comma separator and it works on PPE.

Best regards,

Romano

but , why your chart of my txt shows a lot lab value and mine only 21 ?

it is showing you the 16x averaged 21 step lab values.

Maybe my screen had just not refreshed when I took the shot.

-Walker

Sorry Walker but i don’t understand why i use 21x16 target with 336 steps and in the column on the left of the curve i see only 21 values and not 336?

Thank you!
romano

Because these are averaged values you are seeing!!!

-W

Ok. So also when i’ll use 256 target will i see averaged values?