Problems with QTR Linearise Quad Droplet

Apologies, but I initially posted this in the wrong category! I have some problems with the standard curve for my P400 printer using P400-P2-PiezoDN-PtPd.quad. So, I used the PiezoDN limiter target (printed, developed and dried). From this, I needed to adjust the quad file to a new limit number of 237. So far so good. I created a curve in Photoshop and transferred the values to the Piexography_Curve_Adjustment spreadsheet. I’ve a screen shot of this sheet attached. I then took the CGATS sheet and copied and pasted to a new file.

When I selected the Master quad file and the txt file and dragged these both onto the QTR-Linearize-Quad droplet, the resulting file is some file-out.txt. When I look at the file, it doesn’t show any problem at the bottom, so I have no idea why this droplet isn’t creating the quad file as expected. The txt file is also attached.

What am I doing wrong?

somefile-out.txt (11.4 KB)

I think I may have solved the problem. I dragged the quad file and the txt file to my desktop first (I’m using Mac OSX) and then took them from the desktop into the droplet. I seem to have created an adjusted quad file now in the curves directory. Just started to print a new DN to test if its worked!

Eureka! Not only has this now worked, but I’m totally amazed at the difference the adjusted quad file has made. Having just started using the PiezoDN system last weekend, I’ve now managed to produce a wonderful image, albeit after many test images throughout the week. Absolutely delighted with the system, but I suppose you all know that if you’re on this forum :wink: