Piezo Curve Blender

I got the curve blender and running and understand the mechanics, I actually created a curve that worked in QTR but the results were not good. Should I have just used the default settings to get my neutral? If not what should the blend settings be to get a neutral from warm and cool.

Also I noticed when I double-click on my new curves which I’ve made for MuseoMax that the files open up in a curve viewer. The curves that you created don’t. So right now I have no reference to compare to.

A couple of observations, the Hot Press curves seemed to work pretty well on the Museo max and the images looked very similar to what I had been getting on the hot press paper. The ones that I created have more contrast and resemble the cone 5 paper images. I am using the B&W reference file from Northlight Images to make my visual comparisons

>I got the curve blender and running and understand the mechanics, I actually created a curve that worked in QTR but the results were not good. Should I have just used the default settings to get my neutral? If not what should the blend settings be to get a neutral from warm and cool curves.

Cool at 82% Warm at 18% will make neutral

best,

Walker

Yes I understand that and it works just fine blending curves in QTR. I’m trying to use the curve blender tool. Something you suggested doing instead of making three sets of curves. I I put a cool curve and warm curve in the Curve Blender Tool but I don’t quite understand how I implement the 18%/ 82% ratio. How long before the documentation is available.

So this is how the settings should look?

i can get everything set up in the Curve Blender but something is going awry when i paste the data into a text document and go through the remaining steps. the curve file I end up with has no data. What text editor do you copy your data into.

No. Set the Neutral Warm percentage (far left) to 18 and the cool/warm goes to 50-50.

Best,

Walker

Hopefully there will be some documentation on the Curve Blender Tool once it is out of Beta. I think it has a lot of possibilities and I am looking forward to using it at some point. But for now I think it will be easier and faster to make the neutral curve the regular way.