Notice: Possible migration of this forum.

Dear Piezography users. As many of your know, we have a new support forum at https://community.inkjetmall.com. This new forum architecture is really good (we are arguably running on a platform that will eventually be the default in forum software going forward).

It took a long time to research and implement and migrate the old support forum from inkjetmall.com/tech to the new site. In that time, we came out with PiezoDN and Piezography Professional Edition. The old forum just didn’t have the mojo to allow for good private support so we chose to run BBpress here (the forum software we use at piezography.com). Everything would be much simpler though if all our forum support (public, customer, and private) were under one roof at community.inkjetmall.com. The private messaging on that site is amazing, the searching is great, uploads are way easier, etc. This would enable a better sharing of curves and tools too!

So, over the next couple of weeks I’m going to attempt an offline migration and test of this forum to our new site. If it looks like it will go smoothly, we’ll take this forum offline for a bit, and then it will appear at the new site (still private!). Logins for downloads at piezography.com will still be there, and all pages and posts will automatically forward to the new location. The trick will be to merge users that may have posted at community.inkjetmall.com already as well as on these private forums.

So, if I can do it, I’m going to try. It will simplify many many things and cut down on the amount of logins that everyone has to deal with.

cheers all,

Walker