Hi, I have a problem linearizing my first curve with PPE.2.1.1 and Epson 1500W on PC. I write the exact succession of steps:
- I print a target (51 steps colormunki) with the curve K6_HahnPhotoRag.quad (2880 unidirectional)
- let the print dry for an entire day (not really necessary, here we have over 30° C now!)
- Measure the printed target and paste the LAB values under Measurements in PPE.
- Paste the text inside the used .quad into the Starting Curve tab
- I go to Home and I can see the curve needs adjustments
- Go to new curve and paste it replacing the text in the original .quad and then rename it
Ok, now i make the same passages for the new curve (using the measurements of this new print ad the new curve data in the “original curve” tab) and I see it’s better than before but needs some more adjustments. So I create a new curve just like I did before, but this time the result is horrible. The print has lost consistency in the darks by eye and it’s confirmed testing the measurements on PPE.
The printer carts are working perfectly as I do a nozzle check before and after every print, and the inks inside the carts are correct.
Furthermore I made the process two times in different days, just to be sure of the results.
What could be the problem?