iProfiler - earlier version of software available?

Hi, everyone.

I’m looking for an earlier version of iProfiler for a Mac - one that could run under OS X Mavericks (10.9.3, specifically). I’ve kept this older Mac so I can run ColorPort - but I’d also like to see about using iProfiler. If anyone has an older DMG that they’d be willing to share, please let me know. Many thanks.

David

Hi David,

There is a lot available for download from X-rite going all the way back to v1.3.1. I’m not so sure there is an easy way to identify which versions are compatible with which OSes. I have v1.8.2 installed on an old iMac running Mojave, but I’ve seldom used it.

I think 1.4.2 or 1.5.0 may be what you are looking for.

Looks like I spoke too soon. Most of the actual download links other than a few recent versions, seem to be dead. Sorry.

I can share v1.8.2 with you if that would be of help. Don’t know if it will work on Mavericks though.

Good luck,
Keith

Hi, Keith.

Thanks for your note. xRite lists a lot of older versions of iProfiler, but when you click on the links, they’ve been disabled, save for the three most recent versions. It’s too bad they couldn’t leave them up - I have an older i1Pro that I’d like to use with iProfiler - but the new versions don’t support this older model.

Kind regards,
David

Sorry - forgot to say, Keith, that version 1.8.2 just might work - it would be worth trying if you can share that with me.

Thanks very much.

David

The file i1Profiler v1.8.2.zip is 227MB which is quite a bit smaller than the 588MB limit this forum supposedly has but when I try to upload it’s telling me that the file is too big. So let’s try another method. Please send me an email at: keith at jkschreiber dot com

Keith