I post this here after Walker suggestion.
I’ve run and closing up the a final cureve andd icc profile to fit Pd-Ox printing together with my Epson R3000 and Pictorio Ultra. I’ve been using Arches Platinum, the new as they call it now. I like the paper except the put a sticker on the paper in one corner close to the water mark and this damage the surface when I remove it. The work with Pd have progress better then my I expected with both Pd and PiezoDN tool.
This week I recieved a package of the recent apprais Hahnemühl Platinum Rag paper. This gave me today a very blotchy result. I tried both side if I’d missunderstand that the smooth side shouldn’t be the side to be coated. More or less the same results.
My chemicals. I bought ready mixed from Bostick and Sullivan. I’ve used #1 (ferric oxalate) and #3 Palladium, from the bottle. The are mixed by them this month, so I consider them as fresh. Also when I used them today with Arches Platinum and the results were as smooth as has beem last week.
I coat the mixture (1:1) with a moddler brush the was pre-wetted. Let papers dry as recommended.
Expose in my unit (UV-fluorescent light). After this I developed in 25% potassium oxalate for 2 minutes. The blotchiness was now seen. After this step short rinse and treatment in EDTA and final rinse.
Walker comment me if I use Tween20, but not so far.