Epson 1500w printer install issue

<p style=“margin-bottom: 0.14in; line-height: 115%;”><span style=“font-family: Arial, sans-serif;”><span style=“font-size: small;”><span style=“color: #262626;”><span style=“letter-spacing: normal;”>I’m just trying to set up PiezoDN and have an issue connecting the printer. I’ve installed QTR, Print Tools and the PiezoDN download in the correct order. The instructions say I should select directory ‘Applications/Piezography/Curves/1430­PiezoDN/’ and run ‘Install1430­PiezoDN.command’. Each time I do this I get ‘cannot find an Epson USB or Bonjour printer with the name 1430’. The printer drivers are installed (for the 1500) but the printer cannot be found. I have renamed it 1430 to see if this helps but the issue continues. I understand the 1430 profiles can be used for the 1500w but as yet I haven’t found any instruction on how to install it as a 1430. Can anyone point me to these or help with this issue?</span></span></span></span></p>
<p style=“margin-bottom: 0.14in; line-height: 115%;”><span style=“font-family: Arial, sans-serif;”><span style=“font-size: small;”><span style=“color: #262626;”><span style=“letter-spacing: normal;”>Kind Regards,</span></span></span></span></p>

<p style=“margin-bottom: 0.14in; line-height: 115%;”><span style=“font-family: Arial, sans-serif;”><span style=“font-size: 11pt;”><span style=“color: #262626;”>Mark</span></span></span></p>

Try changing the name of the install command from

Install1430-PiezoDN=1400.command

to

Install1500-PiezoDN=1400.command