Downloads Page for targets

Hi Walker,

I am looking for the downloads page that was shown at the recent workshop - where I can download the targets that I will need for Linearizing my 7900. I did purchase the i1 Pro 2. Dana did show us the page, however I did not see how to access it and I cannot find it. Any help (link) would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom Gibbons

1 Like

Tom,

They are part of the PiezoDN download. Go to Applications/Piezography/Images/PiezoDN_Targets/i1Profiler.

Keith (another beta-tester)

1 Like

That folder location that Keith mentioned is built for i1Profiler software and no ColorPort (like we did in the lab).

If you want to use ColorPort you can find the target to print in Applications/Piezography/Images/PiezoDN_Targets/ColorPort (use the 129 step i1Pro target). You can also use target manager in ColorPort to import the .xml reference file into ColorPort so you can actually read the target. The .xml file is in the same folder as the target .tif and has the same name (except for a different extension).

Best,
Walker

1 Like

Hi- I realize this is from 2016 and the website was just recently updated, but my Piezography App folder does not have an ‘images’ folder in it. I’m also looking for the 129 step target to load to ColorPort for my old, but like new (never used) GretagMacbeth eye-one (REV A). ColorPort recognizes it so it should work. I found this reference during a search of the Forum. I’m running the PiezoDN-P2 ink-set on an Epson P400 and via a 2012 MacMini with OSX El Capitan (10.11.6). So far, all the software runs well, within this version of OSX. (That includes PrintTool and the QuadTone RIP). Side question- Is this the only way to linearize the .quad files? Or am I missing something. Thanks, Rob

Geez… I finally found the info I was looking for.

Community Edition (required for PiezoDN and all other piezo printing) has the targets now.

1 Like