ColorPort and i1Studio problem

I opened ColorPort, connected my i1Studio to the computer, imported the 51-step target .xml file, but there isn’t a choice for the i1Studio in the hardware drop down list. I selected the i1Pro but it says “disconnected” below it. Any ideas?

It will take a few days to build support for what is the updated ColorMunki device/software.

-Walker

> It will take a few days to build support for what is the updated ColorMunki device/software.

Will it apply to either ColorPort or the i1Studio software? As far as scanning the 51-step targets, do they have to be on 8 1/2" x 11" paper, or will 5" x 7" suffice?

It will apply to i1Studio software. As far as I can tell, ColorPort is not compatible with this device although ColorPicker may be. Currently the i1Studio software download is corrupted. I have filed a bug report w/ Xrite.

Best,

Walker

As far as scanning the 51-step targets, do they have to be on 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper, or will 5″ x 7″ suffice?

Depends upon the device. Most likely just half the page for this. 8x5.5 ish)

best,

Walker

Any progress on software for the i1Studio?

See cross post on the other forum: https://community.inkjetmall.com/t/does-piezodn-work-with-new-xrite-i1-studio/4758/2

best,

Walker

Any dialog with X-Rite concerning the i1Studio?

Hi Walker:

Have you heard anything from X-Rite about the i1Studio?