CGATS Smoother.xlsb not working

I cannot paste Lab data into the curves tab of the CGATS Smoother.xlsb. I get a message that say this is a protected sheet. However, the numbers version of this tool works fine, as well as the PP 2.2.2.xlsb workbook. I am running Monteresy on a MacStusio (M1).

Thoughts?

thanks.
Michael

Michael are you pasting into the CGATS sheet or the green cells? You should get that warning if you paste into the protected sheet (CGATS) but not the green cells. I do not have it open in front of me right now but there should be two sheets - the front one is where you paste and the cells are green. The second one is where you copy the results from (the CGATS results). Let me know asap if that helps or otherwise I will get the sheet out to show you…

best,

Jon

Jon,

I am pasting into the green cells on the first worksheet. And getting the “protected sheet” warning pop up :upside_down_face:!

Thanks for the quick reply.

Best.
Michael

re-download a fresh…

Interestingly, I found a permissions “error” in the PPETv.2.2.2. When I changed everything to R/W the CGATS tool is now working.

Thanks for your help!
Michael

are you on a new version of OS X from the last time you used the sheets?

No, I am running Monterey 12.7.4. I have only installed the updates (mostly security) to Monterey only.

Changing all the permissions to R/W in PPTv.2.2.2 fixed the CGATS Smoother tool.