Can't load .quad

<p style=“margin: 0px; font-size: 17px; line-height: normal; font-family: ‘.SF UI Text’; color: #454545;”><span style=“font-family: ‘.SFUIText’; font-size: 17pt;”>I printed the 51 point chart, waited a day, spot metered with colormunki and exported the file to my desktop. I then copied the LAB info into the PIEZOGRAPHY ERROR CORRECTOR, and exported CGATS, changed the file to TXT. </span></p>
<p style=“margin: 0px; font-size: 17px; line-height: normal; font-family: ‘.SF UI Text’; color: #454545;”><span style=“font-family: ‘.SFUIText’; font-size: 17pt;”>Placed the TXT file into the profile folder, </span></p>
<p style=“margin: 0px; font-size: 17px; line-height: normal; font-family: ‘.SF UI Text’; color: #454545;”><span style=“font-family: ‘.SFUIText’; font-size: 17pt;”>Then dragged the original .quad and TXT onto the QTR-Linearize-Quad. Then it made a new Quad-lin file. I then installed the printer Install4880-K7. But when I open my primnt tool I don’t see the new curve listed under the curves in the QTR.</span></p>

<p style=“margin: 0px; font-size: 17px; line-height: normal; font-family: ‘.SF UI Text’; color: #454545; min-height: 20.3px;”></p>