First I hope you are well during this strange time we are all miving globably !
I have some troubles with awagami papers :
with both kozo and inbe, I have big defaults ONLY in the mid tones. I have some “white” little “pixels”, just like if the fiber of the paper is “tired off” while printing, or if the were dust, or just like if there is some default on the file itself (some pixels “missing”…
- I don’t have this king of troubles with colored pigment inks
- It is only happening with a very specific level of gray (only mid tones)
- I tested different curves, it is same problem (jone cones and my owns)
- The problem is less important with 2880 and UNI-directionnal than 2880 with BI-directionnal but still present
- prints heads high does not solve the problem
- Cleaning the printer the best I could does not solve the problem
Any idea ?
Thank you for help